- Doctor Who
- Dead Like Me
- How I Met Your Mother
- Big Bang Theory
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
The 11th Doctor! He’s witty, intelligent, sarcastic, trendy, and a gigantic ball of energetic insanity
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Hmmmm… Sean Kelly. Although he is humorous and a love of Elliot’s, I despise him for taking her from JD and I always will to anyone who obstructs true love
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
The Playbook. It goes through Barney’s book of schemes to pick up girls and it’s utterly histerical!
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
To be that guy, Season 4 is my favorite. It’s the nerdiest, science-centered, amazing hilarity that is the dynamic of Sheldon and Leonard’s relationship as roommates.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Georgia and Rube’s love-hate made that series so damn hard to miss when it ended/was taken off the air. If this question pertains to romance, Mason and Daisy, Daisy Adaire’s subtle yet overwhelming love (which builds up as slowly as paint dries) is fantastic.
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Martha Jones and the 10th Doctor. Martha becomes infatuated with him within moments of meeting him and that love continues to grow. The Doctor, however, is still shattered and broken-hearted from losing Rose and wants little to do with Martha.
7. How long have you watched 1?
I started watching Scrubs since its 5th episode, “My Two Dads,” back in 2001. From then on, I watched the series religiously until it was unnecessarily and unjustly cancelled.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
The Dead Like Me movie, which was created in an effort to bring back the show and revive interest, just happened to pop up on Netflix’s “you might like this random shit” list. Watched it, liked it, and saw a recommendation at the bottom of the screen for the original show. Debated over watching it until I found out that Mandy Patinkin starred in it.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
It’s a tie between Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel.
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
Number 1 (Scrubs). I grew up on it and it shaped me more than almost any other influence in my young life.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
One (Scrubs). It lasted longer!
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Barney Stinson. His suit collection is gorgeous and among my fascination with science, watches, and ties, suits are high on my list of wants.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
A collision with the Andromeda Galaxy. Sheldon would love to go out that way. Or extraterrestrial assassination after interrogation. He’d probably love that more lol
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Not unless someone in 4 died and someone from 3 had to reap them. Wouldn’t work though because Ted narrates that he knows them all when he is older.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple
Nina Broderick and Jeffrey Steadman, if Dr. Steadman is bisexual and divorced his husband.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
5! Although I love Dead Like Me, Big Bang Theory has a more favorable cast.
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
They’re both very catchy. Doctor Who has the science fiction-esque “dooooo weeeeeeeeeooooooooo doooooo doodoodoo…” but How I Met Your Mother has the group sung “ba bababa ba ba ba baaaa babaaa baba baa dadadadada.” I think I’ll have to go with How I Met Your Mother. It’s just more fun!
Reblog and fill in your own answers! Pass it along, everybody! :)